Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cheers Minnesota!





Just some photos of people I'll be missing. I'm used to being away from some of them for 3-4 month bouts, others I haven't been away from for more than 3 weeks. Strange how spread out around the world we will be. El in Peru, Amy in Spain, Char in Australia, Alisa in NYC, Emily in Denmark, and an awesome bunch in the midwest. It will go by so fast. Before I know it we will be lingering past midnight on the docks of Wayzata and dipping our feet into Lake Mendota.

My plane leaves tomorrow and I have all things squared away: travel docs, train tickets, appropriate weight baggage. Nonetheless, I don't plan on sleeping much. There is too much to plan. I'm already readying a trip to Copenhagen in mid-February to visit my sister and my future hermano. I'd love to make it over to Ireland for St. Patrick's Day...even if all those Catholics are shut away in church all day (so I hear). I'm also planning on training down to Southampton on April 14 to visit the docks and graveyard. I cannot imagine a better way to spend the date.

I'm thinking of writing a novel on the flights there. I'll let you know how that goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment